Last Modified: 3/28/2020
This Policy describes the types of information KeyCheck may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit or use https://KeyCheck.com/ including any content, functionality, goods, software and services offered on or available through the website (collectively the “Website”), and KeyCheck’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information KeyCheck collects:
- On or through the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you, KeyCheck, and/or the Website.
- When you interact with KeyCheck’s advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
- Through other uses and interactions with the Website.
- Any third party that gets access to the information, including through any services, application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from, on or through the Website or any information you provide to or is collected by any third party.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
The Website is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. KeyCheck does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If KeyCheck learns that it has collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, KeyCheck will delete that information. If you believe KeyCheck might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
3. Information KeyCheck Collects About You and How KeyCheck Collects It
KeyCheck collects several types of information from and about users of the Website:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, install, register with or use the App or other portions of the Website, KeyCheck may ask that you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, online profile (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or other portions of the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing or purchasing any service or materials, posting material, and requesting further services. KeyCheck may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- If you purchase any product, goods or services on the Website, KeyCheck will need your payment information, your first and last name, and physical address. We use Stripe, a third-party provider, to process credit card information and purchase transactions, and your personal data may be provided to Square with regard to those transactions. The profile information you fill out.
- Other users that you interact with / add to your account using the “friends” or any other social feature.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties, including comments, images and other user generated content (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, KeyCheck cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, KeyCheck cannot and does not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information KeyCheck Collects Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
When you access, visit or use, navigate through and interact with portions of the Website, KeyCheck may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Website, KeyCheck may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
- Device Information. KeyCheck may collect information about your mobile device, computer and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Website also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device or computer. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
If you do not the above information to be collected, do not download the App, delete the App from your device, or do not otherwise visit the Website. For more information, see Choices About How KeyCheck Uses and Discloses Your Information.
The technologies KeyCheck uses for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and KeyCheck’s e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit KeyCheck, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related App or Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
KeyCheck does not collect personal information automatically, but KeyCheck may tie this information to personal information about you that KeyCheck collects from other sources or that you provide to us.
When you use the Website, or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Payment processors.
- Third party service providers.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites.
KeyCheck does not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How KeyCheck Uses and Discloses Your Information.
5. How KeyCheck Uses Your Information
KeyCheck uses information that KeyCheck collects about you or that you provide to KeyCheck, including any personal information:
- To provide you with the Website, and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from KeyCheck through the Website.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out KeyCheck’s obligations and enforce KeyCheck’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and KeyCheck, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services KeyCheck offers or provides though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- To understand and set your communication preferences.
- In any other way KeyCheck may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Estimate KeyCheck’s audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
KeyCheck may also use your information to contact you about KeyCheck’s own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send an email to KeyCheck at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How KeyCheck Uses and Discloses Your Information.
KeyCheck may use the information it has collected from you to enable KeyCheck to display advertisements to KeyCheck’s advertisers’ target audiences. Even though KeyCheck does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
KeyCheck may disclose aggregated information about KeyCheck’s users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To KeyCheck’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To KeyCheck’s customers
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties KeyCheck uses to support KeyCheck’s business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of KeyCheck’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by KeyCheck about Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How KeyCheck Uses and Discloses Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of the Website, KeyCheck will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If KeyCheck believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of KeyCheck, KeyCheck’s customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Choices About How KeyCheck Uses and Discloses Your Information
KeyCheck strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms KeyCheck provides for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information:
- Promotion by KeyCheck. If you do not want us to use your email address or other contact information to promote KeyCheck’s own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by emailing email@example.com.
- Targeted Advertising by KeyCheck. If you do not want us to use information that KeyCheck collects or that you provide to KeyCheck to deliver advertisements according to KeyCheck’s advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by emailing email@example.com.
KeyCheck does not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
8. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. KeyCheck cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. KeyCheck may not accommodate a request to change information if KeyCheck believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
9. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding KeyCheck’s use of your personal information
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) may permit users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding KeyCheck’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at Key Check, 12900 Stroh Ranch Pl. #125. Parker, CO 80134.
10. Data Security
KeyCheck has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where KeyCheck has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. KeyCheck asks that you not share your password with anyone. KeyCheck urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website or the sharing of information with third parties.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although KeyCheck takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information, KeyCheck cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. KeyCheck is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
12. Contact Information
12900 Stroh Ranch Pl. #125.
Parker, CO 80134
Visit KeyCheck.com for the most up to date contact information